I don’t mind if it’s fried, baked, roasted or grilled as long as it’s chicken wings, then I am sold. Definitely my comfort food! Maybe because I get to use my bare hands, sauce or oil all over my face, messy table and I won’t even care.
So! I would like to share this very simple recipe that everyone at home is raving about.
- 2 packs McCormick Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix (Barbeque and Mild Buffalo, you can choose other flavors of course)
- 1 kilo chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup of oil (depends on the amount of chicken, should be deep fried)
- 1 bottle of ranch dip *optional
- Heat oil
- Add butter
- Fry wings (make sure it’s coated with McCormick’s Seasoning Mix powder)
- Pat wings with dry paper towel
- In a container pour McCormick’s Seasoning Mix sauce
- Place wings inside container then give it a toss